EU Chemical Regulations
CS Regulatory Ltd's experience in the industrial chemical, biocide, biotechnology, and nanotechnology sectors allows it to offer a complete package of consultancy services for EU Regulatory Compliance.
The CSR regulatory team provides project management to ensure product approval and registration, and to build support and defence packages for product portfolios. We compile supporting data packages, including literature searches, reviews, and risk assessments.
As companies address their requirements under the EU regulatory framework, CSR can:
- Review product portfolios and advise on required actions
- Prepare the appropriate route to registration, e.g. Inquiry submission
- Identify companies with structurally similar substance, where appropriate
- Design, implement, and project manage a cost-effective testing program
- Conduct literature searches and reviews
- Compile robust summaries
- Prepare regulatory documentation in IUCLID 5 or the appropriate submission format
- Develop DNEL, PNEC and RMM requirements
- Preparation of Chemical Safety Report / Assessment and SDS
- Preparation of CLP Notifications
- Negotiation with the relevant EU and/or MS authorities
- Provide Only Representative or Third Party Representation
CS Regulatory Ltd has numerous Information Sheets available for use by our Clients and Colleagues.