When there is not enough time to manage regulatory tasks in house, effective outsourcing of certain parts can provide for more effective project management.
CS Regulatory offer:
- Interpretation of physico-chemical, toxicological and ecotoxicological data
- Classification according to EU and Worldwide criteria (including the globally harmonised system (GHS)
- Calculation of human and environmental exposures during the lifecycle of a substance (industrial, professional, and consumer use), via use of appropriate exposure tools
- Development of exposure scenarios
- Develop DNEL, PNEC and RMM requirements for risk assessment
- Compilation of 'robust summaries" for registration purposes
- Dossier preparation in the appropriate electronic format (e.g. IUCLID)
- Manage SIEF and Consortia on the behalf of interested registrants
- Materials Safety Data Sheet preparation in appropriate format, including REACH extended SDS's
- Assistance with compilation of company inventory of substances, along with annual volumes, to determine responsibilities under REACH
- Preparation of substance specific information (SMILES and InChi code, IUPAC name etc)
CS Regulatory Ltd has numerous Information Sheets available for use by our Clients and Colleagues.