Data Substitution and QSAR
Testing is not always the answer. Competent Authorities around the world often accept surrogate data, if this can be adequately justified.
CS Regulatory can:
- Conduct product evaluation and gap analysis
- Provide literature and inventory searching for hazard information
- Apply QSAR and in silico modelling to chemicals as a substitute for test data
- Perform read-across and 'grouping' of chemicals
- Provide Expert Reports for 'data waiving' arguments
CS Regulatory Ltd has numerous Information Sheets available for use by our Clients and Colleagues.