Sufficient data to enable hazard and risk assessment is required for registration around the world, dependant on your market place of choice. In practice, many types of data can be utilized, providing that it is adequate for the regulatory purpose (classification and labelling and/or risk assessment) and in accordance with the general conditions of the regulatory scheme of choice.
CS Regulatory has a wealth of expertise in providing regulatory consultancy service to industry. We can offer our clients detailed advice on provision of their chemical products into the Worldwide Marketplace. We ensure that provision of your products to your customer base within Europe and around the world is progressed rapidly to meet your business needs.
CS Regulatory offers:
* Product evaluation and gap analysis.
* Literature and inventory searching for hazard information.
* Application of QSAR and in silico modelling to chemicals as a substitute for test data.
* Read-across and ‘grouping’ of chemicals.
* Provision of Expert Reports for ‘data waiving’ arguments.
* Advice on testing strategies, tests (including ‘alternative tests’) and approved laboratories.
* Arranging and monitoring compliant studies.
* Interpretation of physico-chemical, toxicological and ecotoxicological data.
* Preparation of substance specific information (SMILES and InChi code, IUPAC name etc)
* Classification and labelling of chemical substances, based on intrinsic properties.