CS Regulatory Ltd is an independent, privately owned company accredited to ISO 9001:2008 offering regulatory assistance to suppliers of chemical substances and products throughout the world. Based in the centre of the UK, we are ideally placed to provide regulatory services throughout Europe. In addition, with a network of strategic partnerships throughout the globe we can assist in obtaining relevant regulatory approval for the supply of your chemical products into the marketplace of your choice.
Through specialised services for the chemical and associated industries we offer a fast and efficient service, combining technical and commercial skills to reduce time and cost in enabling supply of your material to your clients.
Drawing on over 40 years of commercial regulatory submissions within the industrial environment, we have the expertise to assist you with whatever chemical requirements that you may have. All works are conducted in compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 standard, and CS Regulatory hold this accredition following audit by the British Standards Institute (BSI).
CS Regulatory offers the following services:
- Specialist REACH advice, compliance and consultancy packages for chemicals.
- Worldwide registration of chemicals.
- Production of chemical safety documents
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Chemical Safety Reports,
- Hazard Assessments
- Assist “Downstream Users” with REACH compliance
- Client representation within Europe.
- Advice, administration and project management of testing and data packages.
- Consultancy support - QSAR / Data Gap Analysis / Literature Searches / IUPAC naming
Our company ethos is to offer:
- Expert consultancy and advice.
- An efficient, reliable service.
- Fair, cost effective pricing.
- The development of a long term business relationship with our customers.